There is nothing like taking your family on a vacation to Disneyland. I cannot think of one comparable. Regardless of age, the magic kingdom is a place of wonder, even the happiest place on earth if you will. When my daughter was under 3, I took her as many chances as I got (to get her in for free of course!). Each time we went, there was nothing like watching her face light up when she finally got to meet her favorite characters. But’s let’s be real, waiting in that line is no fun. For anyone. And much of the days spent at Disneyland are spent in line, especially at certain times of the year. Want to avoid those lines? Well, we have five Disneyland line hacks to help you move through the park just a little bit quicker.
- The easiest way to fast-track the line is with a FastTrack ticket. Rather than having to run from ride-to-ride and collect your various FastPass tickets, you can now purchase your disneyland ticket with a FastPass included for just $10 per day.
- Second, ride the popular rides first thing in the morning and later in the evening, while the majority of people are enjoying the entertainment. When arriving to the park, just as it opens you have the opportunity to book it to your favorite ride and hop on before the line builds up. In contract the evening when poeple line up for parades and various shows, the lines tend to dwindle cutting wait time nearly in half.
- Third, avoid going to Disneyland during busy times such as between Christmas and New year, spring break, the summer months, or on Saturdays. Ok, so that sounds like the entire year! But, we promise it’s not. “Off-Season” days area great. And a little-known tip, I’ve heard that Superbowl is one of the least busy days in the park…we have yet to try this though…
- Fourth, get to the park early. The lines are shorter in the morning when the park first opens. Instead of jumping in line for the first ride you see, head for the rides that you really want to ride the most the most popular rides, which includes “Indiana Jones,” “Pirates of the Caribbean,” “Matterhorn,” “Thunder Mountain,” “Haunted Mansion,” and “Splash Mountain”.
- Last but not least there are websites that are so dedicated to providing informationon Disneyland such as mouseplanet.com or laughingplace.com. These sites can help you provide a better plan of attack sort of speak, by providing the best times to visit, which rides you should visit first, how to get cheap tickets and so on.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.